Special posts

Image On this forum users from all country led discussions about VM-Manager.

Moderators: Kikijiki, satxfacti0n

Special posts

Postby satxfacti0n » 07 Mar 2010 22:13

In order to improve the communication between the admins and the users, I have been asked to sum up and reports on a regular base the questions we can have on the game.
So, if you have some questions about VM, you can ask them in this post. Then I will select and suggest them to the admin team, and an official post will be created with the corresponding answers.

To be considered, your questions should be, not only short and clear, but also focus on a topic or a point which:
- is not a part covered in the manual
- is not answered in the faq
- is not in a post which has already been answered by the admins.

Below you will find the first post from the series:
viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6930

Suggestion for game improvement won't be addressed here. Except extraordinary cases :mrgreen:

I will try to send a list of questions at least once every two weeks.

The mic is in your hands now ;) !!!
satxfacti0n

Re: Special posts

Postby satxfacti0n » 08 Mar 2010 18:36

It is vague in purpose :). In consequence, you can always write your question here.

But the best is to create a specific topic and debate about it with other users. I am reading the forum, so if it makes sense, I will add it into the list.

But I would like to avoid debates on ideas here, and personal requests as well ;)
satxfacti0n

Postby martinklavier » 08 Mar 2010 19:20

i have a plenty of complaints (expecially of newbies) on transfer system so i have a following question

would the transfer system stay unchanged or maybe it would be improved when server became stronger?

EDIT

and also would the filters by experience, value and nationality be added into tranfer list, i guess thats not so difficult

EDIT2

would live drawing be repaired?
martinklavier

Postby martinklavier » 11 Mar 2010 19:54

there are plenty of bonuses for PRO users, are VM-team planning to do smth for ordinary users? thats unfair in my opinion... or maybe share some PRO option for them?
martinklavier

Postby martinklavier » 11 Mar 2010 20:20

so ordinary users get all the match stats? really?
martinklavier

Next

Return to General discussions about VM-Manager